We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

AndrewChristlieb

Firestorm Armada Master Shipwrights Challenge comment thread

Query- how do ships that are T1 at Patrol level fit into this?

Great question, I would say participant's choice. So if you have a squadron of heavy cruisers you can enter them as tier 1 or 2 and then pick your other entries (if applicable) based off that. Max of one entry per tier still though , but I guess you could do two of the same squadron if you want (one as tier 1 and another as tier 2).

I understand, and appreciate the “Spartan models only” rule. It’s appropriate given the community. But I do have a question. My current project fleet is Pathogen, can I enter those guys in this event? I could use the motivation to finish them off as they are still mid sculpt phase so definitely not outside the progress restrictions.

I understand, and appreciate the “Spartan models only” rule. It’s appropriate given the community. But I do have a question. My current project fleet is Pathogen, can I enter those guys in this event? I could use the motivation to finish them off as they are still mid sculpt phase so definitely not outside the progress restrictions.

Great question Big Ben. Conversions using Spartan's products are perfect, but any using outside manufacture's products would not be acceptable. If you're scratch building the models I'm going to say that would also be accepted so long as they're for personal use only.

If a Mod wants to chime in about the policy for scratch builds we'll have to defer to them of course, but I've seen a few custom builds here and there haven't been any issues I've seen.

Hi Guys

I would like to join with an whole RSN fleet I'm painting for a friend. I just started 3 days ago but since I allready painted alot I dont have a pic with just the primed models.

Is that a problem?

Hey, if you just started that's fine. There's no requirement for before pics, but if you have the time take some in progress shots and make a thread so everyone can follow along with your progress!

Well I have gotten the Tier 3 and 2 to a playable standard of Painting (Relthoza Cruisers and Relthoza Frigates)

I am Lucky enough to have a Long weekend down under, so I am going to see if I can knock out a Tier 1 (Relthoza Brood Battleship)

So is anyone else Pushing towards the end of the Month?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.