Warboss Nick

Where to get the 2.0 Commodore Edition?

After a Break from playing DW I found that I soundly missed the new edition. As an avid fluff bunny I'd really like to get the Commodore and not only the Admiral edition.

Spartan only seems to have the Admiral Edition in their Shop. Is there any way I can still get the Commodore Edition?

Thanks for your help!

ouch.  Good to know about the stats thing...  hopefully another shiny edition will be in the works after the next wave of goodies!  I'm a very "tactile" person when it comes to my game books, and digital editions are always a stop-gap (and an inconvenient one, at that).  Of course, searchable PDFs have been a blessing when trying to learn rulesets.  Doesn't look as sharp on my shelf, though, that's for sure.

The book itself I find to be a little clunky for searching for rules, I tend to use my printed PDF version to do that, and I do not recall much being added in the fluff from it, just included certain things that were located elsewhere, like the CoA, RoF, and RC stuffs in their old booklets.