Kraggi

Delboy's Directorate vs Kraggi's Aquans

You can find the full report on my blog here.

But lets just say that his Directorate are sneaky so and so's.

Some quick highlights.

Turn 1 - 

After careful positioning I got my Khitari so they could move into an objective Delboy had placed, so I deployed them on the table

After moving them I realised the error of my ways when the Wraith, let the Haunter lose, that in turn let the Grand Company lose, that basically meant I lost the building on turn 1... and gave him a Secondary Objective & points for my Khitari.

Firing too many shots from non Interceptor things into his Wraith before it had moved... why oh why would I do this to myself! Yet I still did! 

I also had one indestructible Marana, although due to it being my first time using them he really shouldnt have had to survive the destruction of his friends and then a **** ton of fire...

Turn 2 -

I killed his Wraith! It took far too much shooting to do it, but I managed it never the less (mainly cause my dice were bad)! 

I even got a Nabis Drone into his Primary objective... which forced him to turn round to deal with it! 

I also managed to knock my TV from 42 down to 11, which he was still sitting pretty on 24.

Turn 3 -

Well shoot, focusing on killing what I did meant he had no easy TV left to grab this turn, and that was going to be a problem.

Despite my best efforts I only managed to find 5 TV in the entire turn, which against the 35 Delboy got meant I lost.

Hopefully third time lucky!