Rocy7

Rethloza Commander (s)

So my felow spiders what do you think of our first Commander?

Amirah Vvivirrin Ith’ik’iss K’ssirr
Reformer Fleets, Ess’il’vea Incrusion Stream

image.jpg

image.jpg

Personally while Corrosive at lover price can be interesing I don't find a place for this Commander in my force.

I don't like frigates (except Nidus) and heavy SRS heavy list, but mayby he can be used in other builds?

She is brutal! Our "girl" kick asses. 

Kinda shame she is in power armour and we cant see her face. 

Cheaper corrosive for whole fleet is awesomeeee. Repair drone card is also very good. I'm not sure how widow with biohazard would work.

I really have mixed feelings about her.

On one hand, spamming that TAC for assault shuttles is amazing.

On the other hand, I always get paranoid that corrosive might kill something I was close to running off with.

Also, while we can't see her mouth, I believe those are her actual eyes, so that's cool?

check fluff page, she is a "spider-girl" 

Quote: "Born into the K'.. (bla bla) Hive, she has enjoyed a priviliged brooding, and has always been destined for command."

and It kinda make sense .. on our planet, the spider females are bigger and more aggressive than males. 

She might be pretty handy, more frigates, a each with Biohazard MAR could be nasty for weakening an enemy before boarding with your capital ships (but not really sure how effective it would really be). Cheaper Corrosive is nice, but will only free up maybe 30 pts even in a corrosive heavy list (not complaining, just is what it is). Not sure how i feel on the TAC card limitation, but i dont usually SPAM assault boats.The other TACs are pretty useful, so having to pay for them (Drives to Maximum, Burn Thrusters, Battle Shunt, etc.) is kinda dicey to me.

Are we getting any other CO's?

Well! good news to you, theredpic! As one of her listed "upgrades," you don't -have- to take it if you're using her! The only abilities that are perma-active are the "Corrosive Spam Discount" and the "take more Planetfall MAR" abilities!

Edit: just crossed my mind- even with that in mind, Allegro, she -could- be out-of-armor and not worrying about it if she's in a Relthozan facility/ship. Not sure though, a lot of people interpreted the Planetfall medium walkers as being out-of-suit, kind of shows how little we really know right now.

Query- what are the general proportions in terms of castes in shipboard duty? What duties do Warriors have aboard the ship aside from boarding crews and security? Can male Relthozans reach commander/admiral ranks or is that administrative duty considered not their place?

They are an optional rule, so you and your opponant need to agree to use them or not. Culturally, so far, most people seem open to them, so I've got a feeling that they'll be an optional rule that's a part of most play. Once you've agreed to use them, the commander takes up one of your TAC selections. Youll need to decide this before then, however, as many of them change factors in fleet building.