Kurgan

Kurgan's Fleets

Although I already have a dedicated Directorate painting topic I am in need for a new one as I started to expand a bit. I will continue in this thread with all my painting updates and keep this first post updated with my complete and finished fleets and group pictures.

Directorate Fleet

17318851254_099ea3dd66_b.jpg

Pacification Fleet

19959873582_b839f56a53_b.jpg

Works Raptor Fleet

19779541638_e1be786284_b.jpg

Return of the Overseers dualbox

18966118296_4fe48861a1_b.jpg

Aquan Fleet

22180775448_990fe1837a_o.jpg

Overseers

18986932522_b8e95be6b4_b.jpg

Edited by Kurgan

Thanks guys! For some reason the Aquan models wouldn't came out so good at pictures. There are more shades of purple and purple-pink colors and on all pictures I have taken it is just purple. All ribbings and grill are really light purple with a tint of pink and it just won't show on the pictures. I wanted the models dark, so I can't complain they turn out dark on every picture I take :lol:

Thanks. You already saw these so I posted it more to show my painting progress than any new stuff. I got the Pacification fleet, but unfortunately all the peg mounts are missing. I hope the other box in our LGS has them otherwise I am pretty much frakked for some time. I have tons of other stuff to work on too, but I wanted to get them done and off the table as soon as possible.

Thank you guys!

I am just finishing cleaning of new WR ships, Pacification fleet and OmniDyne Gunships. Want to paint Pacification fleet first for presentation purposes, then WR because I already have a color scheme and then OmniDyne...still haven't settled on which colors to use.

Love your battlestation!

Thanks tank!

Might I suggest looking up the colors for Robocop's OCP?

I tried, but I am not sure what I am really looking for. Is it the color of his "armour" or the big robot? Do you have any specific colors in mind?

Thanks tank!

I tried, but I am not sure what I am really looking for. Is it the color of his "armour" or the big robot? Do you have any specific colors in mind?

Well, I just googled the images, here.

Some are very different, I guess it depends on which robocop you're talking about.

Some are a light bluish metallic, while some are red with a black OCP symbol. There's even an orange symbol on a deep blue.

I was just thinking about linking the Omni portion. Nothing specific in mind.

Of course, the basic coloring of the Enforcment Droids could be pretty impactful while staying simple.