Sign in to follow this  
12sidedMerc

Video Bat-Rep KOB vs the RC.

Hey guys we're bringing you another dystopian wars bat-rep over at pool shed games. This time it is my buddy's Kingdom of Britinna vs my Russian Coalition fleet. It's a 1750pt game with secret objectives.

We didn't use TAC cards and we might not have followed the fleet building restrictions to the letter but it was a casual game among friends. Hope you guys enjoy.

Also if it doesn't start at 0:00 I apologize each time I've shared it, it seems to want to start around the 9 minute mark.

https://youtu.be/8_m3TOuLY7U

Well the mission cards came in the operation shadow hunter box set that I got back when it first came out along with two decks of TAC cards. The flight stands came from a buddy of mine who found them down at historicon or cold wars and it seems that is the only place to find them. Try looking up Bob's Token Locker or Nova Star industries those are the names on some of the other templates we have but I've never been able to find the site.

Glad you like the Russians Jay-D. As for the Brits I think that Russians are a bad match up for them because it seems the Brits rely a lot on torpedo fire and with the Russian jammers it is hard for them to get through.