Sign in to follow this  
ZKRobi

900 pts OmniDyne fleet

Well, OmniDyne has not much options at 900 points, but here is my go for a pure OmniDyne list:

Executive class Battlsehip (230 points)

+1 Shield

Add Cyberwarfare Weapons

Add Torpedoes

Biohazard Torpedoes

Countermeasures

Executive class Battleship (235 points)

2x +3 WC

Add Torpedoes

Biohazard Torpedoes

6x Assault Shuttles

3x Auditor class Gunships (255 points)

Add Cyberwarfare

6x Synergy class Corvette (90 points)

Add torpedoes

6x Synergy class Corvette (90 points)

Add torpedoes

I'm thinking about crippling enemy ships, using my Marauder cards when needed (there are some sweet-sweet options with those), and taking their ships. After they have no crew, AP, and PD, even the 5 AP of my battleships sound considerable, and the assault shuttles should have no trouble getting through non-existent PD.

First, why 900? Second, is this intended as an all-comers, all-scenario list, it is it tailored?

I don't know how effective the Battleship will be as a Repo/Acquisition Carrier; Corsairs and Traders are much better suited to this task. I highly reccommend you take Drives to Maximum to Maximum to approach your target.

1 month later, I'm back :P 
This was planned for a local tournament with the Adepticon (I think) mission pack, wich is for 900 points, thats why. It had to be a generalist list, since we didn't know wich missions will be played. Unfortunately the tournament was cancelled, so this fleet saw only a single test-run. Dominated that match pretty well, but my opponent didn't come with a very well tought out fleet, and strategy, so that played a huge part in it. I still think this is an interesting concept tough :)