Sign in to follow this  
Fabiusm

Video Battlereport Shadow Hunter Mission 6

Very nice battle report, I hope we wil l see more of those video reports in the future :).

Just two small things I noticed while watching... which might be interetsting for future games:

1. AA/CC against incoming Rockets/Torpedoes hits on a 5,6 (the Georgetown would have suffered one damage point turn 1).
  2. When boarding a target model with a group of models the defending model has to allocate its AA to certain attackers and the same applies for its defending crew. For your game this would mean the Yurei would allocate 1AA against "Revere A", 1 AA against "Revere B", no effect. Then 4 Corvettes with two crew each attack, the Yurei has 4 Crew to defend. Typically you would allocate 1 dice to defend against each incoming marine complement of two. Taking the roll from the video batrep, this would mean the two red 6es would not explode as they killed all the attackers they were facing. This is an important advantage for smalls/mediuma boarding one single target. In your case it would not have changed the outcome.

A very nice table and well painted models btw. Really looking forward to see more from your "Green Horde".

R

No problem. Every few games I understand that I have been doing something wrong in previous games or in the one that just finished. I think it happens to everyone playing tabletops now and then.

R

thanky for the compliments and also for showing us our mistakes, we will Keep them in mind, on Mission 7 .

there is only one more Mission to go out of the box, and we hope to get them filmed in July.