We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Hicks

Aquan change log 3.0

Hi all,

I don't know if I missed something, but it appears that beside the new Helix being included, the Aquan ORBATS tweaked some stats for some older units.

The El-Shami Leviathan got some buffs, it's seconde DR point has gone up to 8 from a 7. It's CQB rating has gone up to 10/5 from 10/4. Not a major change, but it came for no extra points. It still doesn't benefit from the Armored Shell rule, so it seems this was intentional all along.

The Haumea Hevy Support Tank (yes tank, not skimmer. I tought this might change) went up in points from 280 to 300. However, it's missiles went up to 16AD from 15AD and it's second DR value went up to 6 from a 5. A tad more expensive, but I like the change.

LMK if you find more, I'll update this post. 

The Haumea has been called a tank since at least 2 updates ago (if not from the very beginning) so I'm not sure why you'd call that out. It's still hover. It's also back to being 16 AD as it was 2 updates ago. I've always found it to be pretty sturdy so I'm not certain 20pts for a single DR is worth it especially given the Locatu point hike from last update. 50pt sweeper teams are a hard pill to swallow.

Anyone but me make a note of the change in wording of the Temporal Shift MAR? Previously it explicitly allowed Designators to be used, now it does not, although the FAQ on Designators and the PDF rulebook implies that Designators might not count as Main Ordinance Firing.

just gone over the new Orbats in detail. does anyone else find it strange that the new transport (Larata) is militia grade when every other Aquan is Elite or Fearless? we seem to have gone from no transport to one very easy to knock out

just gone over the new Orbats in detail. does anyone else find it strange that the new transport (Larata) is militia grade when every other Aquan is Elite or Fearless? we seem to have gone from no transport to one very easy to knock out

Probably because it is currently the toughest and fastest transport in the game at the moment... :P

Also, probably a typo more than anything. But could be a design decision.

EDIT: Remembered the Sorylian Bath-tub Skiff. :P

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.