We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Rocy7

Reformer Fleet Box

Those aren't Theridon Carriers - this is

FAI0503-2.jpg

It certainly has similar components, though...

According to the description I've read, each box contains a new Assault Carrier, Assault Cruisers and Assault Frigates.

Also, mate - check your touchscreen. You posted this topic seven times.

I'm glad to see we are going to have more tactical options in our hands... 4 new scenarios and 6 new commanders.. that is awesome I love that! 

now we only miss Leviathans (which I doubt we will see.. but who knows?) Gunships (I wannaaaaa) and Torpedo cruisers, battle carrier..  so we have pretty much everything.. I'm going to have more than 3 300 points fleet without upgrades after I purchase our Reformer Fleet..   :) sweet huge Hive   :ph34r:

I'm glad to see we are going to have more tactical options in our hands... 4 new scenarios and 6 new commanders.. that is awesome I love that! 

now we only miss Leviathans (which I doubt we will see.. but who knows?) Gunships (I wannaaaaa) and Torpedo cruisers..  so we have pretty much everything.. I'm going to have more than 3 300 points fleet without upgrades after I purchase our Reformer Fleet..   :) sweet huge Hive   :ph34r:

Only after? Lightweight :P

they should be out few days after release so.. few days after 24th June :)

For RotO ship stats we wait long enought I feat the same about new fleets.

Reformer Fleet 1 x Ootheca Class Assault Carrier, 2 x Cotesia Class Assault Cruisers and 4 x Ichneumon Class Frigates

Spartan hasn't posted the RotO stats yet, but they were pretty widely available and posted in the forums here within a few days of release (in stat cards, spreadsheets, and Battlescribe).  While personally I wish Spartan would be a bit quicker about getting the stats online myself, at least they don't get pissy about players posting them once the models are out, so if Spartan delays on the new ship stats I'm sure they'll still be out there and rather easy to find pretty quickly post-release.

Assault, assault, assault! I'm really liking that our boarding options are getting some TLC. Other than Raptors, we had no ship that was seemingly dedicated to boarding, just ships that happened to be good at it.

Spartan hasn't posted the RotO stats yet, but they were pretty widely available and posted in the forums here within a few days of release (in stat cards, spreadsheets, and Battlescribe). While personally I wish Spartan would be a bit quicker about getting the stats online myself, at least they don't get pissy about players posting them once the models are out, so if Spartan delays on the new ship stats I'm sure they'll still be out there and rather easy to find pretty quickly post-release.

You are right, but for some people with who I play stats which are not published officially are not reliable.

They were released officially, just not in PDFs but in the RotO book. By this logic every form outside the PDF is not reliable - all stat cards, Battlescribe etc. is not reliable. Even errata fix stats in the RotO book, so why wouldn't it be official? Same goes for these ships when they are out and their stats will be included in the box. It is official way to release stats and rules. Having it all in a single PDF is really handy, but that's about it.

Ok Kurgan you are partially right, but I will take some time even to players to publish there stats and I don't like to wait to try new toys;)

The bigger problem I have with new Relthoza ships is that I don't like boarding mechanics (most because I don't like movement system and you must go near enemy to start board procedure). When I look as the direction in which Relthoza is going I begin to think about choose new fleet :/.

Is it possible that some of these ships may be able to Battle Shunt?

Anyone like to hazard a guess as to why you get an odd number of SRS tokens??? ;-)

Like many Relthozan ships, Wings on the Tier 1 and Tier 2.  With the Tier 2 being dedicated to Assault Shuttles?

Uh... with even one carrier, you usually get 4 tokens, so that you may take any combination.

In this case, I would therefore assume that only the T1 is capable of carrying wings, and that one of its tokens is automatically of a type using the large token, with the remaining token being selectable by the player.

Now, for my own bit of speculation... I am inclined to believe that the mandatory token will be some sort of Planetfall Dropship SRS using the large token, and that the Assault Carrier's signature "un-Plantfall"ing hardpoint will be to turn that mandatory dropship token into a mandatory Assault Shuttles token instead.

Anyone like to hazard a guess as to why you get an odd number of SRS tokens??? ;-)

I'll bite. Assuming a Squadron is still only allowed two Tokens max, it's because the Carrier always has a 6 Wing Assault Craft Token. The other Token/Wings are still optional.

If a Squadron can have three Tokens... How viable is it, unless you can also launch multiple Tokens?

If a Squadron can have three Tokens... How viable is it, unless you can also launch multiple Tokens?

This is interesting idea carrier which can launch 3 tokens instead of 2 but one of them must be always in one type.

What are thoughts of Ichneumon frigates? I personally hope they will be more pricey 25 or 30 points and stronger or more durable than existing ones :)

EDIT: I was corrected that frigates will be playable only for Invasion types of games so.. no speculations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.