We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Commander Drakere

RSN and Veydreth

More / better pictures of the Archangel, please.  It might be enough to get me buying Dindrenzi as my 3rd army. 

Remember that they are going to release the full RSN PF range at some point so if you don't want Dindrenzi start collecting the RSN on the side until they get a full release.

Remember that are going to release the full RSN PF range at some point so if you don't want Dindrenzi start collecting the RSN on the side until they get a full release.

They are?!

Any more information beyond this?

While I love the Veydreth models, I'm not sure if I will get any. The Sorylian recon teams directly compete with them for placement and I kind of feel that a flying ore cart full of 12' gorillas (carrying heavy grenade launchers) just fits the Sory ascetic better.

While I love the Veydreth models, I'm not sure if I will get any. The Sorylian recon teams directly compete with them for placement and I kind of feel that a flying ore cart full of 12' gorillas (carrying heavy grenade launchers) just fits the Sory ascetic better.

Ore cart? Its a pink rubber raft without guns... (in the render phase it some - where did they go?)! I really like the design of the Veydreth helix and I´m confident, they will do very well on the board...

Food and mortgage or...

2 x RSN and 2 x Veydreth...

but then...

The Invasion Fleets! :-O

I NEED MOAR MONEY.

Well you only need one kidney. :P

Can't say I'm a fan of the RSN personally. I just can't get behind the aesthetics of them.

The Veydreth look awesome though. And nothing wrong with more laser tanks.

Well you only need one kidney. :P

Can't say I'm a fan of the RSN personally. I just can't get behind the aesthetics of them.

The Veydreth look awesome though. And nothing wrong with more laser tanks.

This is what I love Spartan has something for everyone. :)

More Laser Tanks would be a great name for the new band set up by the disillusioned drummer and bass player after the singer of Laser Tanks went solo.

So it might be time for a new Planetfall inspired hair metal band? ;)

I hope we will see another picture of RSN helix. I don't know what to think about archangel but i m sure it s just a question of angle of view.

Me too.  I understand it's the standard angle for displaying group photos of these models, but it just doesn't work in this instance. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.