Grumbleback

Spreading the word of Firestorm

Greetings,

I have a request for any groups or individuals ( Grüne Horde and Fleet Signal) that have created any material promoting FSA and FSP. The website gameboardgeek.com has listings for both FSA and FSP. Unfortunately, there is not a whole lot of unboxing/gameplay videos demonstrating the two games. 

This is a small step in helping to evangelize Spartan Games and their games. So, if you have any reviews, videos, unboxings etc. please post them to boardgamegeek.com.

regards,

Grumbleback

hi,

i can only speak for myself (as part of Die Gruene Horde):

-  I think it is a good Idea,

- and since I am already signed up at Board Game Geek, I  will link some of our Videos there. (end of June)

- I will try to get some of my friends to start linking up Videos there, since I will be on Holidays from friday, and busy (worklife) till then. I hope to provide one or two more Videos on friday night, but then I am off until, Mid of June.

regards

I was trying to spread the world on Board Game Geek (even make some revieves). I must agree that more attention should be placed there universe is not end on this community;)

Firestorm need more revievs because most of them on BBG are based on 1 nd of rules and are negative.

In case of movies new BBG moderation politics may result in delete a movie if you are not his owner. They delete some of my post in game topic because of this rule.

Well.....I do my blog in conjunction with the Firebase Delta Podcast.  I write articles and we talk tactics and such on the podcast.  The guys here in michigan have been talking about doing some stuff for youtube, but have not moved forward yet.

We are working on a setup for doing twitch streams of tournaments and video battle reports.

Were you the one who wrote 'Firestorm Armada: Introduction to War' ?  Those were very well done.  They reminded me that FSA was a thing, and got me to take another look at it and fully invest in the game.  Awesome job.  :)

I've posted my (Fleet Signal) Planetfall videos on BGG, and I'll get the Armada stuff up ASAP. It's true that there isn't much conversation about the Firestorm games over there, perhaps because chatter about the games is so centred on these forums (which could be a good or bad thing depending on your perspective).

Maybe loads of us should head over to BGG and drive Armada and Planetfall up the Hotness list. :)