We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Hannibal

Recon Helix stats

Recon helix will be release soon, so it would be nice to have there stats.

It s better if we could have updated Orbats in advance here because we traduce them in french, and we need time to do this. And Delboy has writen that stats have been fully tested for mounth so it shouldn't be a problem.

It saddens me a little that the boxes were already at our retailer yesterday, but we can't use them without the rules :( . I don't mean it as bashing Spartan it's just sad / unfortunate that the models arrived more quickly than their rules, it's just that :) . Let us hope that by afternoon we will have the new orbats ;) !

Looks like the Relthoza orbat lost the Namsics. Probably need to add those back in.

Also, good god are those heavy infantry nasty.

Could it be that the Namsics (light walker) have been replaced with the Jamriss Swarm (heavy infantry)?

The reason I ask is their stats although not the same they are similar?

EDIT

Perhaps not, looking at the Relthoza Recon Helix the Jamriss appear to be a new model?

Could it be that the Namsics (light walker) have been replaced with the Jamriss Swarm (heavy infantry)?

The reason I ask is their stats although not the same they are similar?

EDIT

Perhaps not, looking at the Relthoza Recon Helix the Jamriss appear to be a new model?

I figure that they simply replaced the namsic's entry by accident. Those heavy infantry are awesome though. DR 5, fast movement, fearless and a 5 die ranged attack all in a skydropped package. I might need two recon helixes : )

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.