Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MikeH

Dusting off the old figures

hi all

after a very long break from legions I've decided to give it another go after hearing good things about the v2 rules, so I've decided to extend my original starter sets with a few more units.

I went for Prussians and Brits originally and over the weekend I've made progress on the KoB with a new squad taking to the field.

DSCF4452.JPG

next up on the painting desk is the officer pack and then I'll do a General Conveyor that's been sat on a shelf for a long time.

then after all thats done I can go through my Prussians and get them up to a similar size, this should give me enough to test out the basics of the game at least

cheers

Mike

Pretty much finished these off now, the last officer and drummer boy are done as well as the GC

next up I need to add a few more figures to my Prussians, then its back to Planetfall with the Infantry upgrade packs

DSCF4459.JPG

DSCF4461.JPG

and finally a group shot

DSCF4463.JPG

Out of curiosity, what is the rubber nub for on the shelf?  Do you have a glass door?

yep, its a glass fronted cabinet

DSCF4470.JPG

I have another one full on the other side of the room (ok I may have a tiny wargaming habit)

Dam that is really impressive and cool :D

I only have 5 cases full xD

well I've been wargaming for a long time and I rarely sell anything

plus I am a butterfly and get into lots of games

but thanks for the kind words

Great job getting all that done Mike!  They look very sharp! Steam punky Sharpe in fact ;)

Love the cabinets! If only A) my house was large enough to accommodate such wonderful contraptions, and B) My wife would allow it. :D

Great job getting all that done Mike!  They look very sharp! Steam punky Sharpe in fact ;)

Love the cabinets! If only A) my house was large enough to accommodate such wonderful contraptions, and B) My wife would allow it. :D

my wife wasn't happy at first, then she worked out the resale value and now see's it as her retirement fund  :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.