We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

afterimagedan

Firepower Leviathan base size

Question regarding the Iapetus bases, how big are those pieces ? I want to prepare the tray for my 'bots but I do not know the dimension. Right now I'm planning on two big (Kronos and Hyperion) and the two Iapetus, in a single 100mm Feldherr raster tray. 

Question regarding the Iapetus bases, how big are those pieces ? I want to prepare the tray for my 'bots but I do not know the dimension. Right now I'm planning on two big (Kronos and Hyperion) and the two Iapetus, in a single 100mm Feldherr raster tray. 

I don't think we have any official information, but judging from the size of the model vs the Hyperion (back in the 4Nov14 pictures), I would assume they would be a 60x40mm base, same as a medium tank.

I don't think we have any official information, but judging from the size of the model vs the Hyperion (back in the 4Nov14 pictures), I would assume they would be a 60x40mm base, same as a medium tank.

I'm thinking they'll be a wee bit larger than the old Minotaurs which I seem to remember fit nicely on the new medium tank base(60x40), could also be on the same base size as the drop pods(60x60,guess as the model is not in front of me.)

I'm also assuming they will be on the drop pod bases.

I'm thinking they'll be a wee bit larger than the old Minotaurs which I seem to remember fit nicely on the new medium tank base(60x40), could also be on the same base size as the drop pods(60x60,guess as the model is not in front of me.)

I'm also assuming they will be on the drop pod bases.

We've seen the renders already - it's pretty obviously not on a square base.  I would say 60x40 much more likely than 60x60.

http://www.fleetsignal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/10451755_831073410295874_7794298672058833437_n.jpg

That's just perspective; @pa11ad1n is correct that the rulebook example diagram shows them on a square base that looks to be 50x50, but we know scale on those diagrams are off to say the least.

Scale doesn't seem to be an exact science in the rulebook diagrams.

The renders of the new drop guns quite clearly have the same base size as the drop pods in the renders shown in the online store. I would be a little surprised if the battle robots had smaller bases than that.

Wondering how big the Temple of Dramos base will be. In order to transport a squad of lights I reckon on it being at least leviathan size. With 6 months gone without so much as a glimpse of an image I'm not holding my breath on seeing the pretty toys any time soon so may just proxy something.

Wondering how big the Temple of Dramos base will be. In order to transport a squad of lights I reckon on it being at least leviathan size. With 6 months gone without so much as a glimpse of an image I'm not holding my breath on seeing the pretty toys any time soon so may just proxy something.

I imagine the Temple of Dramos will be on the same size base as the Damocles. I can't see a reason to make it bigger than that. :P

Still, just the physical size of even the 6 of the Sory bikes (which I think may be the smallest lights, mass wise) is as big as a Damocles. It may be, and likely is, on a 60mm but it will fill that base if so.

100mm x 100mm base. They had to release Leviathans first so that they had the bases released and ready for production.

That's my wild guess/hope, at least.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.