Sign in to follow this  
Muncipoo

Directorate v Aquan - 3K - action pics - part 2 of 2

CONTINUED FROM PART 1

My heavy helix advances, reducing the Aquan command squad from 2 down to 1 Sedna heavy skimmers - these fellas are tough!

image.jpg17.jpg

Directorate Patriot light infantry hold the central objective building on overwatch.

image.jpg18.jpg

My Desolator Command heavy crawler moves out to take on the Aquan heavy helix, and regrets it.....

image.jpg19.jpg

The Locatu tank hunters move in and bring him down.

Disorder checks and knock on effect from this loss were a game changer, spelling doom for the Directorate.

image.jpg23.jpg

Some mid game overviews

image.jpg20.jpg

image.jpg21.jpg

Despite weight of fire from the advancing Directorate heavy helix the Aquans command Sedna holds onto it's last damage point - denying me 11 tactical value points - curse those shields.....

image.jpg24.jpg

The Works Raptor recon helix bit off more than it could chew and was hunted down and destroyed to the last man.

image.jpg25.jpg

We ended at the end of turn 3 as the Aquans hit 'planetfall' at -2 on their tracker.

But the Directorate were on a roll - if only we'd lasted into turn 4, we could have turned the tables - next time fishies!

image.jpg26.jpg

Lots of models, dice and fun - happy days

Steve