Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LabRat101

when? WHEN? WHEEEEEEEEEEENNNN!?!

.... So... They will be out ... Grrakkk! Ack , grrrrggggllleee.

*step*  *step* *step* *step* thunk*

:ph34r:

I'm not buying anything more until the RoF are released... But that's at least in part because there isn't anything else I would want to add. I'm already on my second FSA platoon, and for DW I just need to finish my conversions.

According to one of the recent podcasts we might see the next wave of Legions gear appearing for pre order relatively soon, but who knows. In any event I suspect it would be just infantry for the time being.

I don't think that multiple factions will be released at the same time though. I also don't think it's wise to release a tiny part of three sites for a game that already has four full ones instead they should focus on one and get it competitive with everything then go onto the next.

I expect CoA to be out first for DL then either RoF or RC.

We will be getting the CoA out next, following them the RoF and then the RC. Believe me, we are as excited by anyone to see the glorious motherland hit the table... they are a fun faction to play!

We will be getting the CoA out next, following them the RoF and then the RC. Believe me, we are as excited by anyone to see the glorious motherland hit the table... they are a fun faction to play!

A lot of people here are waiting for this, so please get it out this year :-)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.