Captain_Dan

What do you wish to be released soon? :)

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for Air helixes as that is where my tactics usually lie but I am eager for the support box as well.

I do feel that we need at least one of each helix before we start getting variants................

Well except the vaydth/RSN to even out what has already been released.

for my aquans, the Aerial Helix is hopefully next,

but i am OK if the dindrenzi and sorylian Players get their natural ally toys first ;-)

the RSN mini leviathans might even make it into my directorate troops as allies

I voted Air Helix, as I want that Terran Gunship APC thing nowz! Support Helix being a close second, I do believe it is going to be the Air Helixs next though according to what we heard in that Element 270 Podcast? Neil said he wanted to try and get Recon and Air out together, guessing their production couldn't handle that so Air must be coming next after Recon, right..? Unless it's just a minor PF wave with RSN/Veydreth helixs, then Air.

Allied Helix for me.

Got three Dindrezi players and three Sorylians in my gaming group.

A bit unfair for them. The rules for their Allied Helixes exists since... ¿October or December of the past year?

Seven months of wait is enough already IMHO.

To be honest, at this point I don't think I'll need the veydreth anymore. Looks like the Sorylian recon helix will do the job best when doubled up.

I'm actually most interested in the support helixes. That's where the real fun will happen I think.

as a Dindrenzi player I really want to see the RSN stuff talked about in the Orbat plus it would be nice to have some allies to go up against my opponents Terrans and Hawker.

Me too, even if I have voted for support helix. With C4 vehicles, artillery and so on, it would really complete the core. 

RSN and Veydreth really need to be released soon...

They have the renders, I've seen them, they look amazing...just need to be released!!!

I'll moan at Neil in a couple weeks when I'm back down there.

...a couple weeks? A COUPLE WEEKS!?!? The support is needed now man!

Seriously, doing an event at an anime and gaming con next month and if the RSN held up their aesthetic I NEED to know. AKA do they look similar to Gundams or any other major anime bots?

Or give spartan any Ideas.... I think releasing a unit like that will result in all out Sorylian rebellion by some players.

DID YOU SEE THE LEVIATHAN?

Seriously, Cyb3rw0lf jumped all the way to the Zenian league with the bugs over that thing and we lost a potential player due to that beast.