We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Commander Drakere

Aquan Change Log 2.1

Yep.. keep those light tanks nearby and on overwatch standby! x) As pretty much all infantry just got more deadly with conversions from Breacher to Sweeper across the board..!

Indeed, but, at the same time, infantry, grew more squishy. No more DR 6 Nyx, meand they would die much faster when enemy starts to fire at them (preferebly, during overwatch).   

Aquan Leviathan is an odd one. Its pretty much the only thing we have, other than the recon tanks, that I'd want to advance with. And its a bit of a CQB beast as well. Much contemplation and play testing perhaps. 

A note; there might be times when the prudent thing will be to fire the two laser beams seperatly, maximising the pinpoint potential against medium tanks. 

Aquan Leviathan is an odd one. Its pretty much the only thing we have, other than the recon tanks, that I'd want to advance with. 

Nooooo! Remember Aquan rule #1, never finish an activation in reach of CQB! 

Sooooooooo.. we just learnt finally, now that all the Orbats are properly updated and fixed, that Nyx now gain Kill Team when they have an officer, thus negating the drop from 4 to 3 when Initiating, and can get 3 Sweepers, for 22AD CQB re-rolling 1s on the drop as an Alpha Strike. I think your Leviathan should be very very afraid...

I'm curious as to why our leviathan seems to have been fitted with an inferior nexus designator.

? o.0

Inferior?

If you mean the fact it doesn't have Skydrop Nexus then neither does your Heavy Support. If anything the SirSir is fitted with an inferior one for not having target lock.

That's why I was talking about advancing with the Leviathan, it seems to be a lot more powerful within 20 inches, or 16 inches rather, than at long range. Also, no hover, so no benefit to staying at long range. 

Really though i feel as though this would be the final battering ram for the final thrust into the enemy army once the enemy has been softened at long range. 

Having 8 shields be why you have bad DR..! The Odin would be angry if it wasn't for fact it got to re-roll 1s xD

When did the Odin get to reroll their 1's? It only states that Armoured squadrons get to reroll 1's on their shield roll. The Odin is considered Elevated which means it doesn't.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.