MistahSly

If you could captain one ship...

Well I would say it would either have to be the Yamato, the Defiant, or the White Star.

:P

Beyond that, if you twisted my arm, it would be a Titan DN. DNs don't die easily and is rather not die easily ;).

Zak

The Titan would be my second choice. ;)

The Conqueror Battelship!

His simply design is a masterpiece of majestic massive Battelship.

Intimidating despit is old age, he is the Dindrenzi Signature for war.

Inspiring fear and respect for anyone, when he show is Dreafull fore, you know there will be some trouble arround

at the moment id say the dindrenzi retribution dreadnought frightening firepower that basically removes what ever it looks at from existance if it is not another dread or large capital...

say that to Hulaka Xelocian Dread, with 3 shields, corrosive, energy transfer and 8 wings ;)

Retribution will fast degrade AD from double weapons systems.

ive had my retribution dread have alot of focus fire put on it from my aquan playing fiance lowering its AD and considering its output it doesnt rly lose its punch even after sustaining fire and has while heavily damaged has still dropped opposing ships of all sizes (my retribution has in all the games its been in never been destroyed or captured thus far)

The Titan kicked it's butt--Weapon Shielding rules on big ships.

this depens on shields and corrosive rolls:P energy transfer can partially compesate weapons shielding, lack of SRS on Titan also will matter, especially weapons shielding do not prevent PD degradation.

Tarakian Ganak Battleship. Something about a serious volley of torpedoes to the starboard/port and fore, laser batteries to the starboard/port, and even more importantly a GODDAMN gravity cannon....Come on now. Who hasn't wanted to crush ships with the power of a gravitational crunch, or push and pull objects across space (launch an asteroid into a planet because you can).

The Ganak also has self repair so maintain eventually gets fixed - and you can even carry SRS ships to protects the ship.

Second choice - mostly cause I also play Dindrenzi - would be a Praetorian, because it looks boss as hell, powerful guns, powerful hull, SRS, whats not to love?