Big_0

Big_0's Terrans

My work in progress Terrans! I am going for a Command and Conquer feel for those who remember the old strategy game. I plan to paint each helix with unique secondary colors. I have some GDI decals made that I plan to add once I finish. Enjoy! 

Picture%201_zpsrpjxny5s.jpg

Picture%202_zpsfy24s0nm.jpg

Picture%203_zpsc32fc0xy.jpg

Picture%204_zpstcmcezpr.jpg

Hope to have more finished models here soon!

20150409_230112_zps5ylwmbdb.jpg

A small update. I picked this off ebay a few days ago, the Heroes of Tarxon XI kickstarter box. Love the whole set, but especially the infantry models. Was only missing 1 infantry (Originally had 8, my box came with 7, only 6 pictured) and the gun on the flyer was damaged. It may have had a terrain piece as well but not sure since this was released so long ago and there are not too many pictures out there of the box. Hopefully can get back to painting here soon!

Been a long time, but finally an update. Let me know what you think. Each helix is painted with a different secondary color. 

Full Army Shot

1%20Army%20Shot_zps4ld1yfzs.jpg

Core Infantry (Sweepers, HQ, Gun Teams)

5%20Infantry_zpsmv9lwtkl.jpg

Support Tanks (Heavy and Core Helix)

6%20Support%20Tanks_zps6bl0c6zc.jpg

Core Medium and Heavy Tank

7%20Core%20Tanks_zpsrhdoecnm.jpg

20150409_230112_zps5ylwmbdb.jpg

A small update. I picked this off ebay a few days ago, the Heroes of Tarxon XI kickstarter box. Love the whole set, but especially the infantry models. Was only missing 1 infantry (Originally had 8, my box came with 7, only 6 pictured) and the gun on the flyer was damaged. It may have had a terrain piece as well but not sure since this was released so long ago and there are not too many pictures out there of the box. Hopefully can get back to painting here soon!

Ack! it was you that beat me to it on ebay! lol

Been a long time! Finally got back to painting to get ready for Adepticon. Here are some new additions. I ended up getting best painted at the event.  (You can also see the space station I ended up painting for the Armada event. Check the Armada log if you haven't yet for "Cerberus Station")

20160330_113729_zpsyppvxr9i.jpg

image-20160330_121428_zpsdkpkdsib.jpg

20160401_090733_zpsn6e2i8dr.jpg

20160401_181402_zpsxw6ngcab.jpg

I did well in the tournament, falling short though in the final round. I was very happy with the results overall and had a great time. Now to take a break but not for long....I just got my assault helix in today and I am looking forward to painting those.

What I have left to finish:

Recon Helix (80% Done)

Aerial Interceptor Helix

Assault Helix

1/2 a Core Helix (Minus the Vidar/infantry)

Heroes of Tarxon (80% done)

Second Hawker Helix (Got for winning best painted at Adepticon)