Sign in to follow this  
Stephan

The Leviathan Wakes!

I know.  I was thinking Leviathan in terms of a massive sea creature, not Leviathan the model.  Once I can buy an Aquan Leviathan however, you can bet there will be pictures here!  Now to go buy some aquarium terrain for my Aquans...........

A bit more work done, mostly on the medium tanks, an example of which is in the bottom-center of this pic.  The dark green is a Tamiya clear green over white.  I'm hoping it will keep its glossy/wet sheen once I clear coat it.  If not, I'll have to go back with brush-on gloss coat to finish.  It's a little hard to see, but I'm also using a pearlescent white for the beam crystals.  It's fairly watery, so I have to apply an undercoat of white before putting it on.  I used the same color for the beam emitters on my Armada Aquans and it has so far maintained its sheen under clear coat on those ships.

gallery_268_983_125749.jpg

I'm absolutly a fan of those green/blue effect in your infantry bases. Nice scheme and nice work.

How you did the crystal's effect? I still don't know if the model comes in a transparent plastic xD

Zebo, do you mean on the Votari crystals? They come in a translucent blue plastic. In retrospect, I wish I'd painted the bottom of the crystal with a metallic chrome or something before gluing them into the crater bases.