Sign in to follow this  
Mr. J

RotO Turmoil R&D : Cyberwarfare Hardpoint

Hi,

I've a question about the Cyberwarfare Harpoint, and i need an official answer because we don't see the answer in the rules : when we bought this Hardpoint, do we must change 10" range bands for 8" range bands (like indicate page 70 of the rulebook for) or we keep the 10" RB of the Beam Gunrack ? :)

Thanks

Jon

EDIT : ok, never mind, an error is occur in my mind, it's 10" RB for Cyber (i've see Grav 8" RB :lol: ), but i've the same question if we have a 10" weapon who can change in an other weapon who have 8" RB, we must change ?

1) So, you have both the same answer ? must changed the RB according to the weapon type in the rulebook ?

2) What the exactly official answer of SG for that ? it's your own interpretation or it's the position of SG about that ?

Rangebands are a property of the type of weapon.
If you use a hardpoint to turn a weapon into Cyberwarfare - It becomes a cyberwarfare weapon and therefore has 10" rangebands now.

I don't think there has been an official line on it because to be honest it appears very obvious. The same way the weapon doesn't retain the coherence effect of what it was BEFORE becoming cyberwarfare.

Just my opinion. Spartan Alex may duck his head in to confirm.