Sign in to follow this  
Fabiusm

Video Battlereport Proteus Prime Mission 6

Nice Battle report, but I think you forgot the "drone nexus" rule on the portals. Because the nabis are drones and because they were within the range of the drone nexus of the portal, each nabis drone was NOT militia and each base roll 3 dice on CQB instead of 2

yes you are right, we missed the drone Nexus in both games (german and English) in the english one it would have made diffrence in the Close combats,

but the models where basically freshly painted and These games where there first fights, I hope to do it right in the next free games with them.

Remember to protect the gates well hahnc, they work like the relthoza towers if they get detroyed the drones lose the bonus. In the videoreport you deployed them in front of the enemy and one got destroyed (but that was a bad scatter roll).

Another suggestion is to drop one gate portal your tertiary objective so when the drones get reduced to one or two bases they can use the portal to mobe back and keep your tertiary scoring and also you prevent them from being completely destroyed and giving points.

Protecting the gates is not so easy, my oponets tend to role very good while attacking them ,

if they can CQB the gate it (by a bad scatter roll) they have a good Chance of hurting or even destroying it, before I can get the drones out.

and my friends also manage to shoot it down fast.

in the second game I lost one gate, with only one round of Shooting form the directorate mediums, against da dr 6/4 and 4 shield dice.

Since I missed the drone Nexus I basically placed them rather agressive, but will reconsider that in the next games.

We should do another FP Report on the Weekend!

Plan would be Relthoza vs Aquans!