Sign in to follow this  
timothy.spies

New to the fleet

Hey all,

Recent GW quitter, long time fan of Spartan models... Decided to take the plunge and start anew in the FSA world! I am a huge fan of the Tarakians (ordered two patrol fleets, already had two Ganak from previous interest), ordered one Oroshan patrol fleet and Oroshan dreadnought group, and finally a Hawker Industries Patrol group... Ultimately I really like the Kurak Allliance stuff and can't wait for more Spartan love to go to the Terquai and STL... In the meantime I think I'll work with these 3 "good guy" factions

Welcome to the fold! I myself am a hyper-capitalist through and through ( a Works Raptor and Directorate player), so cant comment on the play style of your chosen factions but I agree the models are great, particularly the Hawker ones! Got to love cyber warfare, or to quote Delboy in another post 

Oh Cyberwarfare....how do I love thee?

Let me count the ways,

"

:huh: ....no wait!....ERROR>>>> ERROR>>>>

Best of luck!

Welcome aboard, captain !!!

Tarakians are stranges, and we don't know their real plans (maybe good, maybe not...), but it's a really cool faction with very nice sculpts and gameplay, so good choice.

I don't like Hawkers style, because they are a mix of Terrans and Directorate according to me, but if you want play a fleet of minor factions only, it's a good choice because HI have a lot of different ship classes.

Oroshan are one of the best sculpt in the game i think, not really OP, but i think they are nice to play and High Energy MAR is a very good choice for them.

So, good game to you ;)