Pok

03/15 Errata changed cost of the Eliminator

Well 160 points is really cheap for what it does. Anarchist is much more expensive, especially with full upgrades, and just can't fit in every fleet. I think dropping the cost to 160 was unnecessary. Instead of dropping the cost they should have increased the torpedo AD value or they should cheapen torpedo upgrades. I love the ship as it is and have great success with it too.

Becomes an option if you really wanna squeeze in other stuff but as soon as you start throwing upgrades on the Eliminator you'd be better off just buying the Anarchist. You don't have to max out the Anarchist options every game. I'd say most games 3 Wings and Stealth is enough.

Oppressor looks really attractive now that you can take an interdictor with it, might even be just as good as the Deterrent in some situations and better in a few because of Mines and Difficult Target.

Tyranny corvettes don't offer any Torps or a whole lot of extra beams but they offer some utility in Scout or just bumping your AP enough to make boarding a really scary option. And they are still the toughest elusive target in the game.

Now with the lowered cost my standart max out Judgement costs only 205 points (+1 Sh, -1" TL, +2 WC, 3 Interceptors). More upgrades I take only when I have some extra free points. So far my Anarchist cost between 260 to 305 points to fill the role I want for it. That is a pretty big big point difference. For me both ships fill different roles and Anarchist without upgrades offers pretty the same package, only better and much more expensive. Now I will even more happily take my trustworthy Judgement.

Well 160 points is really cheap for what it does. Anarchist is much more expensive, especially with full upgrades, and just can't fit in every fleet. I think dropping the cost to 160 was unnecessary. Instead of dropping the cost they should have increased the torpedo AD value or they should cheapen torpedo upgrades. I love the ship as it is and have great success with it too.

I want Port/Starbord Beam Weapons on the Judgement/Eliminator :P

To Kurgan - 

For 205 Points you can still take the Anarchist with 3 Wings and/or Stealth Vs the Judgement you took. Anarchist still looks like a better package for the same points. Yes you can load the Anarchist to the gills but you can still take it almost naked and it's just a beast.

Depends what I need. If I need 17-18AD firepower between 10"-20" then I definitely take the Judgement in this scenario. If I need something else I might take the Anarchist and I would definitely take it as assault vessel. So far I don't have the model, haven't played it and prepared only one roster based around it - Capture the Station.