We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

zacharybinks

Improved Shield Harmonics

While I hate playing against models with this rule, its worth pointing out that I actually prefer my opponents list when it has several of these units, not having to worry about the AA tanks is pretty good. 

On the surface the rule reads pretty good, but you may find that the AA tanks are a better choice. 

Trust me. I've read all about the bemoaning. To me it seems like a thing to try. Giving shield tanks to large squadrons(high model count) with lower DR so that the shot affects many to get the most shield dice as possible. If I don't like it I've got the AA drop ons already painted

Depends, what you counting TV for? Are you counting AA tanks? Because I get 49 when not including the Ullrs, and when including Ullrs I get 57. Still high but you miscounting abit somewhere, and I get 53 for Aquans when counting a full helix. If you discount the nodes/stingrays AND Sirsir it does come down to 39. But again, if discounting the optionals such as Ullrs, then Terrans is 49 not 59.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.