Sign in to follow this  
Eisengratz

Pathogen 1100pts List - Suggestions Needed

Hey folks, 

Have a 4 player free for all tomorrow night, first time playing past 600pts. Chances are I'll be fighting Terrans and Aquans, with the third player a toss-up. 

1100pts

Tier 1

Dreadnought, 3 wings (likely Interceptors), 2 Stems: 330pts

Tier 2

3 Chaga Cruisers and 1 Mitosis, Biohazard torpedoes/Mines: 220pts

3 Chaga Cruisers and 1 Mitosis, Biohazard torpedoes/Mines: 220pts

Tier 3

4 Aureus Frigates with 2 Stem's: 110pts

EDIT: Updated with changes. That's 1100pts on the nose.

Any help would be great, as would ideas on countering what I'm likely to face.

Do ya'll have 6-8 hours for your game? Free-for-alls take way longer than you'd think, and you're using almost 1200 each...

That said, it'd be better to field the Dreadnought than the Battleship for this kind of fight. Otherwise, spend as much as you can on your Tier 2 options.

Yeah, we're probably not gonna get it done, but we wanted to get some more folks playing instead of just watching.

Only reason I haven't put in a dreadnought is that...well, my model (Oroshan Dreadnought, booyah) hasn't arrived yet. Suppose I could just bump the points up and proxy it. Matter of fact I'll try that - 12hp should be suitably daunting.

As the pathogen player in a free for all you were always going to get hammered. The pathogen are just so dangerous and if left alone start getting stronger and stronger.

I played a threeway, my terrans, some dindrenzi and a pathogen player. The pathogen player waited for us to both damage eachother then swooped in from hiding and started stealing ships.