Nosaj Verush

New Orleans, LA New Player Looking for Players

I collected a Covenant force and love the look and feel of this game but have yet to play. Anyone in this area looking to start playing or teach a newbie. I am actually on the Northshore, but will take a ride across the lake if necessary. Thanks!

I live in the LA area myself, there were a few people that got together at a place in Slidell called LevelUp. That place closed recently however and I lost contact with them. Another shop, Big Easy Comics just opened up though, so I would be interested in playing with a group myself if people are looking for games in either Slidell or at the other Big Easy's in Covington or Hammond.

I play Warmahordes at Big Easy and would love to get a DW group going there! The regulars there don't play anything but 40K and Warmahordes and are not terribly interested in playing anything else. But, there is plenty of space for anything. How about this weekend?