Sign in to follow this  
nex11

double 6 on crit table

we always played as the same height level the model already was. only horizontal displacement not vertical. so no... but i might be wrong/

a quick look through the rules i cant find anything about it. hmm if i have time ill have a further look into it :) or unless osmeone else is first who knows the answer :)

We play it if a models can not normally ram each other than it is just a displacement.  So a battleship teleporting into aerial models is no collision and things just get adjusted.  We have never had a teleport involving Flying and Obscured models, but I imagine that we would play it the same, no collision.

the displacement is at the same height-level.

it becomes really nasty when a ship gets teleported onto (or even inside) the land

NB- Aircraft, etc that normally can't collide can still be hit by a teleporting Flyer in the same Height Band (section C2, Commodore edition p101/Admiral edition p49 "Model Collisions via Teleports")