darkjedi203

Show us your Planetfall conversions!

You don't find a lot of conversions at this scale, so I was pleasantly suprised when someone put up pics of their Terran tanks with 'baggage' glued on to give them a 'lived-in' look. Has anyone else tried their hand at converting? Please do share and inspire the rest of us.

Here's me terrans. Not gunna lie there not as sexy as them aquans tho.

All I gotta do now is fine a store close by so I can get more storage from fow to finish off the rest of my army when I get it done :P

Are you going to model backpacks on the infantry as well?

Not really a conversion so much as basing, but you can see what I've done to change up my base here: http://community.spartangames.co.uk/index.php?/topic/12403-urban-base-modifications/?p=226387#entry226387

When I get a little more time to play around I'm going to change all of my Directorate stuff over to this urban basing.

Are you going to model backpacks on the infantry as well?

no for 2 reasons one there to small and it really wouldnt show as well as it does on the tanks. and all terran infantry must take an apc so all there living supplies would be in there. :P 

I found the heavy infantry (without the big guns) looked very odd with their tiny weapons, so I decided to make some changes of my own  :ph34r: 

(P.S- while painting it, I realized the model had a penis and nipples modelled on it.  :huh:  )

In the matter of wild accusations we want photos of said sculpting.

If you can see a infantry man's penis on 10mm scale then he must be hung like a elephant

I'll put up said pics (maybe NSFW) tonight. The nipples don't even make sense, he's a reptile!

To be entirely fair, I doubt that alien space reptiles would necessarily have all the same biological qualities of human reptiles. They might be space reptiles who nurse their young. Or maybe they had an ancestor that nursed its young and have vestigial nipples. Or something.

This does mean that Sorylian females probably have boobs. Which is something to look forward to, I guess.

To be entirely fair, I doubt that alien space reptiles would necessarily have all the same biological qualities of human reptiles.

FSA seems to be going into the whole "if it's a reptile on earth it is a reptile on an alien planet too" direction of pulpy scif, which ...

This does mean that Sorylian females probably have boobs.

Yup we yiff now.

FSA seems to be going into the whole "if it's a reptile on earth it is a reptile on an alien planet too" direction of pulpy scif, which ...

The thing is, earth reptiles are really pretty amazingly versatile... I don't think there are any that nurse their young, but there are are reptiles that give birth to live young, reptiles that form pair bonds and care for their young... and then there are the ludicrous lesbian lizards of New Mexico. I wonder if there are any of those among the Sorylians...