ElectricPaladin

Today In Firestorm...

Thanks, but it's just an extra hole in the miniature...

The flight stands are a DIY job.

Requires nothing but M3 brass motherboard spacers (male>female), M3 brass nuts, some 3 mm brass rod, and an M3 thread cutting die

Frans showed me the way with his Battlecruisers.

The Theridion carrier is just the natural progression

TIF

I started painting my second Bane and the Hive Carrier they will support.

I also put some undercoat on my first Kedorian ship, to colour test my scheme

@Frans. Which game is that hex board for?? I'm not familiar with it necessarily but any player of a hex and counter game is cool in my book ( basically!)

I bought my first FSA model in 2010, and it was a pair of Terran cruisers. Since then, I've built a strong Terran fleet and have always considered that my 'main' faction.

Today in Firestorm I finally received my first shield cruisers. I felt like every Terran list had them and used them somewhere (or at least recommended them somewhere) except me. I'm actually more impressed with the models now that I've seen them in person.

This month in Firestorm:

we did something Special:

the german vanguards (and some friends) have translated the firestorm taskforce rules into german, we hope to find more players, and promote the game with this, the german rules will be downloadable as PDFs:

Annoucement Video:

https://youtu.be/XnsE9jIRBC8