ElectricPaladin

Today In Firestorm...

TIF I received a dindrenzi dreadnaught in the mail from my wife.

Fun fact, the Retribution and Legion are very close in size.

Also, I've gone long enough without playing firestorm, I've resorted to playing a game against myself. :/

TIF I received a dindrenzi dreadnaught in the mail from my wife.

Fun fact, the Retribution and Legion are very close in size.

Also, I've gone long enough without playing firestorm, I've resorted to playing a game against myself. :/

Well, if you ever find yourself in western WA, or if I find myself in eastern WA . . 

Today in Firestorm:  My Tyrant Class Battleship, after shunting in to flank a Falx Battleship and a squadron of Warwolves on turn three, was killed spectacularly in two attacks.  The first was a crit dealt by four Reaper Class Frigates resulting in decompression.  The second, dealt by the Command Falx itself, was a reactor overload for six points of damage. Boom!

The game was over at that point, but it went out with a bang.

LOL. Maybe you're doing something wrong, like staying at RB4?

I forgot it killed a couple of heavy cruisers too but in the most recent game i just fluffed all my dice rolls for the Tyrant.

All my 6s seemed to go into the rolls for the nuclear torpedoes on my cruisers and battlecruiser :P

TIF I was going to prime my Terran and Aquan leviathans, but the temperature in London has dropped like the heart of an Aquan shoal leader after a Tyrant shunts in behind him, so that'll have to wait. However, I do now have every helix so far for the Aquans after buying the Heavy Armour helix on Monday!

TIF I was going to prime my Terran and Aquan leviathans, but the temperature in London has dropped like the heart of an Aquan shoal leader after a Tyrant shunts in behind him, so that'll have to wait.

Artists' gesso is your friend, you can apply it by brush in virtually any conditions. no overspray, no stink :)

TIF

I put some more paint down on my Kerdorians, maybe one day ill actually get them done. They are coming along nicely and cant wait to see them on the table.

I also worked with green stuff for the first time ever to build up parts and add ons for my RSN Planetfall Archangel.. A bit of trial and error but got what I was hoping to do.... Well hopefully.

TIFA: I'm one very happy customer0. Instead of sending me the replacement widgets for my RSN Destroyers, the box I'd purchased had been packaged incorrectly.Spartan sent me the new widgets and a whole new RSN Frigate & Destroyer box!

Thanks a lot Spartan customer services! 

Now I've got to figure out what to do with 6 Destroyers. :P Any ideas ?

YIF:

our planetfall ground attack Helices arived; mine are glued and primed by now ;-)

TIF:

- also the Terquai Fleet (3 boxes) has arrived, and the patrol fleet is mounted but Needs some holes filled, before priming.

- I also mounted two of the interceptor Helices and build some objectives from spare parts due to some miscast in the last delivery.

This Weekend in Firestorm:

I am planning to Mount my Relthoza fleet (Mega deal), painting will take a while since I will do the Terquai first. and also have 5 Aerial Helices to Paint.

YIFI - Played my first game at a game shop with actual terrain. It was 1200p 2v2 and there were time constraints, so we only played two turns... But it was a lot of fun!

TIFI- FINALLY got some of my Oroshans looking presentable. All that's left is to highlight some guns and take my first shot at engine glow and they will be complete!! I may post pics in Hobby if there is any interest, I don't think I've seen any Oroshans posted there in recent weeks >_>

Today in Firestorm....il have another 500 pt. match two hours from now.

Recently i also posted all the pictures of the different patrol fleets in our FB gaming group and told them we are ordering. Got at least 5 new players who placed their orders. Whoohoo!

It´s not today but...

After one core game Planetfall I went crazy....

Dindrenzi:

2x Core Helix

1x Heavy Helix

1x Levi Helix

1x RSN Helix

1x Recon Helix

My friends got:

Directorat

2x Core

1x Recon

1x heavy

1x Levia