Fabiusm

Planetfall CHAT LOG 3725

Thanks, for taking the iniative on this, Fabiusm!

I am curious though, for the game your reported, you say the battle log was -10 to 20. I am having trouble wrapping my mind around that. Were those the ending Zero Hour scores? And if so, (given the normal starting point of 22 for a 2200 point game) you scored 32 TV whereas your opponent only scored 2?

I'm with Spellduckwrong here.  But I also think we need the starting Zero Hour.  We can then compare the Ending Value to the starting value to get a positive Value for points gained.

To use SDW's example game:

Players: Player 1 / Player 2

Points Value: 2200
Core Helix: Dindrenzi / Terran

Starting Zero Hour: 22
Zero Hour Score: -10 / 1 (Dindrenzi Major Victory)
Turn Count: 4

This contributes to the Dindrenzi Warlog

TV Gained: 32

Turns Played: 4

Win/Loss/Tie: 1/0/0

While for the Terran Warlog:

TV Gained: 21

Turns Played: 4

Win/Lose: 0/1/0

This would yield a more comprehensive understanding of the game results in the aggregate.  The first three can then be averaged along with he compiled numbers.

You are right.

Memory's can be fals.

We started with 25p.

It was a bad day for Terra.

I only lost one unit of Nyx.

But the end was only-5 to 21, because I didn't reach the Primary Objekt aver the sconditions round.

You can son see the Video Battlereport.

I'm happy to see a planetfall war log :)

If you know how photoshop works i could give you a file, so you could use it as graphism.

But maybe someone else could make it in the PF universe (Am i the only artist here?)...

Or at least you could make a print screen of your spreadsheet...

I will try to help you when i will have time, just tell me what you are able to do and what you need.

:D

Players: Spellduckwrong vs Dreadbeard

Points Value: 3000

Factions & Allies: Dindrenzi vs Terrans with Hawker

Starting Zero Hour: 60

Zero Hour Score: -1 / 53 (Dindrenzi Victory)

Turn Count: 6

Looks like slaughter.. go league! ^_^

:o How do you score 60 TV while the opponent only gets 7?

I have no idea, but it happened twice yesterday. I wasn't taking full squadron casualties other than the odd Nyx squad and a pack of recon tanks but often I would have a single base escape. And then throw in a few TAC's and that's how you end up that close to their starting Zero Hour.

I almost felt bad, but then I remembered Dramos.

:o  How do you score 60 TV while the opponent only gets 7?

Can't say much, my game the yesterday ended with my opponent nabbing only 1 point by holding his own tertiary one turn. I on the other hand hit zero hour and passed it by 11 points.

After reading it elsewhere in this forum we played a 2100pt per side game yesterday and set the Zero-Hour tracker to 42. We felt this was wrong as I the winner had to virtually wipe out the opposition and sit in all 3 objectives for most of the 5 turns we played. As such I have not posted in the war log.

oO Sitting on both Secondaries and your Primary for 5 turns would net you 40 points alone (4+2+2 x 5). Unless you couldn't finish off any of their units to score the TV, that sounds abit wrong.. destruction of a full heavy squadron alone will net you 1 quarter of your TV alone.

Turn 2 + for primary and tertiary. Turn 4 for secondary. We played half core + wave 1 allies. 17TV from objectives turns 2-4 and all but Relthoza medium and small squadrons 30 TV. Pushing me over the limit by turn 5 with a final score of 47 TV before last turn objectives.

After reading it elsewhere in this forum we played a 2100pt per side game yesterday and set the Zero-Hour tracker to 42. We felt this was wrong as I the winner had to virtually wipe out the opposition and sit in all 3 objectives for most of the 5 turns we played. As such I have not posted in the war log.

I would still post it.

Cyb3rw0lf and I agree that the game plays wrong when it's run that way. Also, our books are pretty clear it's to be played at 21, atleast as we've seen.