Fabiusm

Planetfall WAR LOG 3725

Players: SMDVogrin vs DM_Matt

Factions: Directorate vs Soryllians

Starting ZHT: 50

Final Score: -10 vs 12 (Directorate major victory)

Turn count: 3

Forces were almost a mirror of each other, organizationally: both of us had a nearly full Core, Heavy, Leviathan, and Allied helix.  Victory was pretty much assured by a turn 2 lunge by the Wraith from over 30" away to deliver the grand company into storming my primary successfully.  Insane threat range when you do it right.

Players: Ahmadan vs Avalon

Factions: Aquans vs Directorate

Starting ZHT: 40

Final Score: 25 to 10 (Draw? Directorate Win?)

Turn Count: 2

Called for time, hence the draw, but the Aquans were definitly looking at getting a good thrashing.

Both players had Core, Heavy and allied Recon Helixes, and as usual the solid wall of Directorate forces bent the Aquan scalpel.

Players: c0rruptd vs Kevin

Factions: Terrans vs Directorate

Starting ZHT: 30

Final Score: -2 / 26 (Terran Victory)

Turn Count: 3

This one kinda came down to a single activation at the top of the second turn. I got into the central objective first with a Gun Team Hirdman section, promptly massacred the Patriot Sweeper team standing in the open, and then hid there for the rest of the game. 

Players: Drachenfutter & goreshank

Factions: Relthoza vs Terrans

ZHT 30

Final score: -22 / 16 Major Relthoza victory.

Turn count: 2

Spiders played coy on turn one before eliminating the Terran command elements breaking all but one unit of hirdmen, at the end of turn two almost every unit died to even more break markers and the spiders held the terran primary objective. A salamas was slightly wounded otherwise the only casualties were drones.

Players: Drachenfutter vs Goreshank

Factions: Relthoza vs Terrans

Points 3000

Initial TV 30

Score: -20/21 Major relthoza victory

Turns: 2

So we played another game last night, my list dropped the support walker to buy 2 logistics points and predator for a unit of salamas. Rob dropped a recon helix for two hawkers gunships. Two relthoza anti air walkers were unjustly cut down in their prime whilst they were harmlessly minding their own business bogged down in a mire of human dead. Their sacrifice will be remembered.

Players: Spellduckwrong vs Dreadbeard

Factions: Dindrenzi vs Terrans

Points 5000

Initial TV 50

Score: -4/ 22

Turns: 2

Terrans were running double Leviathans and had six artillery markers on the board. Dindrenzi were heavy on Sky Drop but light in Sky Drop Markers. Duked it out for awhile, but TV from Secondary Objectives stopped Turn 3 from happening, which would have likely been very ugly for the Dindrenzi.

Players: Zeph & Savage(NOF) & Drachenfutter VS Aunshi & Qwaig(NOF) & Alastair(NOF)

Points Value: 15000
Factions & Allies: Dindrenzi / Aquan & Sorillian & Directorate (Turncoat Mercenary Scum!)

Starting Zero Hour: 75
Zero Hour Score: 58 / 42 ("Allied" Victory)

Turn Count: 1

More of a concept battle here:

We started the Zero Hour clock at half of what it should be as it was an epic lineup with 7 Leviathans on the board and we knew the Battle would take a while. We set up in table quarters on an 8' x 6' board and only just reached the end of turn 1 after 4 hours. 

In short it was good fun, alot of damage was done (10TV worth of letos being lost off the board & to CQB meant that Mr. Savage wasn't best pleased). But in all it was far too big to manage even when we were doing 3 activation's per side (each of the battlegroups). We all agreed that getting 3x 5000pt games in would have been better & quicker. 

Players: Big_0 and Nuckfewton VS John/Nikhil (Not on forums)

Factions & Allies: Terran/Relthoza vs Directorate/Dindrenzi

Points Value: 6000 (3000 per player)
Initial TV 60
Score: -13/-2 Minor Terran/Relthoza victory
Turns: 4

An interesting game. Nothing really died the first turn, but it did not seem good for the Terran/Retholza. Some good dice rolls turned it around and in the end it came down to see if the Dindrenzi and Directorate could make it to below 0 before calling the game because the store was closing. 

Players: Delboy vs Kraggi

Factions: Directorate vs Aquans

Final Score: -11 / 6 (Directorate Victory)

Despite downing Delboys Leviathan on its first outing as a painted model (Yay!) I still managed to lose this one, that's two to him... revenge will be sweet....

Players: Marine0351W vs Nova (dunno if he's on the forums but that's the nickname he uses for video games :D )

Factions: Directorate vs Dindrenzi

Final Score: 19/-5 (Dindrenzi Major Victory)

First turn my Directorate jumped into a 3 point lead 19-21, but then Nova dropped his recon helix's turrets and mauled the troops I had holding his primary, then cleaned them up with a Nyx rush, also he wiped out most of my Infantry bases as well as my lights.  Still learning the game for both of us, made some mistakes on rules/stats.

Players: Ahmadan vs Ulfast

Factions: Aquans vs Soryllians

Final Score: -1 / 17 (Aquan Victory)

Finally an end to my losing streak! Then again, it was an intro game, versus a lot less cutthroat opponent than Avalon, so it was bound to go well... The fact that we used less than half of our normal amount of terrain was also a deciding factor.

Players: Kraggi vs Paul L (not on Forums)

Factions: Directorate vs Terrans

Final Score: -19 / -2 (Directorate Minor Victory)

Hi turn 1 Sheriff artillery strike with a 5 dice scatter that hit was pretty amazing, fortunately it didnt change the end result too much.

Players:hahnc vs el uruk (not on  Forum)

Factions: aquans vs dindrenzi

Starting ZHT: 20

Final Score: 7  / -3 (Directorate Minor Victory)

Turn Count: 4

looked good until middle of turn two, but then the aquans started to roll very bad dice, and couldn't collect any real TV for the rest of the game.

only 1 drop pod  and Holding the tertiary

the two Units of nyx where destoryed without reching the objective, and HQ of heavy Helix and Mdeiums of core Helix where down to 1 DR, but would die

Players: Vik (Can't remember his forum name!) / Ian (nor his Forum name!)

Factions: Dindrenzi / Terran

Starting ZHT: 15

Final Score: -2 / 5

Turn Count: 3 (I believe)

Players: Winston (Non forum) / Chris (non forum)

Factions: Aquan / Relthoza

Final Score: 13 / -9

Turn Count: 3 (I believe)

Players: gr1mdan / Darrell (Non forum)

Factions: Terran / Directorate

Final Score: -4 / -2

Players: FabiusM/HahnC77

Factions: Dindrenzi / Aquans

Starting ZHT: 45

Final Score: -19/ 24

Players: HahnC77/FabiusM

Factions: Directorate / Terrans

Final Score: 7/ -2

Players: Ahmadan vs Avalon

Factions: Aquans vs Directorate

Starting ZHT: 20

Final Score: -1 / 12 (Aquan Victory)

84 minutes from start of deployment to second end phase, one of the purposes of the game was to test the time a 2k can take.

Players: Althorin + ally Vs Pa11idin + ally

Factions: Sorylian, Aquan, Terquai Vs Dindrazi, Relthoza, Works raptor.

Starting ZHT: 70

Final Score: 0 / 25 Kurak victory

Large game with 4 players to show 2 new people how to play. Was also the first outing for the Leviathans. First turn ended 60/38 with the Dindrazi in the lead. Sorylians earned 39 points in kills and took the 3 central objectives and their tertiary for the win.

Players: Marine0351W vs Nova & BOtheGreat (both of them aren't on the forums I believe)

Factions: Directorate(WR) vs Sorylian(Hawker)/Relthoza

final score: 11/-4

Turn Count: 4

got my Witches pasted turn one because I pushed them forward first activation of the game.  Still managed to kill some things, but losing a medium squadron and most of another really crippled my combat capabilities.  Cyber tanks performed pretty well, and much to my delight doubling up on my Desolator heavy tanks in a squadron is terrifyingly awesome (34 dice at 16" is pretty painful).

Some stats from the Warlog now we are approaching the half way point for the year.

For the Kurak Alliance vs the Zenian League the games counted at ones where it is the Alliance vs the League, all games against members of your own faction are counted as Wargames and discounted.

For each individual race it shows total stats pulled from the games played so far, I hope to add some allied information in the future. 

Incomplete Victories are for whenever neither ZHT reached 0, but one side still had a lower ZHT than the other... not great, but takes into account how things can change when games reach a conclusion.

Warlog.PNG

Edited by Kraggi

Players: c0rruptd / Garth (not on forums)

Points Value: 5500

Factions & Allies: Dindrenzi / Directorate

Starting Zero Hour: 55

Zero Hour Score: -31 / 32 (Dindrenzi Victory)

Solid game where the Dindrenzi took the initiative early (by deploying very little and Sky Dropping over half my force in) and then promptly spent the remainder of the game taking apart my opponents forces. We both agreed that Directorate need to turtle up Terran-style against that much Sky Drop to have any hope of not just getting torn to pieces from all directions... 

EDIT: Totally forgot my points for the Objectives in one turn... :P

Players: Kraggi & Garviel / Simon H & Tim J

Points Value: 7500

Factions & Allies: Directorate & Dindrenzi & Works Raptor / Terran, Aquan & Hawkers

Starting Zero Hour: 70

Zero Hour Score: -26 / -3 (Zenian Victory)