Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

projectmanhatten5

Red Storm Mercenaries "Red Hurricane" BWM Section

Hey guys,

I have finally finished my Black Wolf Mercenaries. I have painted them in the same style as my Red Storm Mercenaries from Dystopian Wars.

Black Wolf Section 1

For the people who see the name of my Captain YES it is Putin. I named him this way not because I'm a follower of the Russian President but rather because he is also a guys who doesn't care about anyone, what they say about him or anything else. His personalty is just fantastic in my opinion and it is the same personality a Black Wolf Captain should have to that's why :D

Feel free to comment and my apologizes if someone feels offended because of the name.

Kind Regards,

Lorenzo

Love the name! The Red Storm name that is.  I don't really know about the Putin thing, my exposure to him has been little more than a certain shirtless hunting picture and unfinished bathrooms in the Olympic village.

HAHAHA okay. Well I just like to give some "famous" names to my army. My KoB have NCO Sherlock and Officer Watson as famous characters. And all famous Russian leader I know are more evil then Putin and I just like his "not giving an F about anything" attitude. BUT if you have another famous russian leader name I wouldn't mind changing it. The last thing I want with this hobby is making feeling people offended by my names and models ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.