zelord

CHAT LOG 3725

You're naturally drawn to auto-piloted factions? ;)

Seriously though, people had time to learn the fishy tricks, hopefully we'll see a more balanced result spread without the massive inital spike (that, much like the massive initial slump for the lizards, proved too hard to catch up with the last year).

@Pok just because your Terrans were the whipping boys of every directorate player on the planet doesn't mean they're broken.

Of course, it doesn't mean they aren't…

:P

Besides, according to half of the directorate forums aren't they an unplayablely bad race?

Zak

Congrats to Commodore Jones and Endrasalem for the first battle of 3725!  Special commendation to Terran Admiral Endrasalem for punching the Dindrenzi in the mouth to start the year.

Bah. At 390 points, that was probably an ambush against some supply freighters. Much better to look at Hobo's posted game right afterwards. A solid victory in a 2000 point game. Much more sporting.

Bah. At 390 points, that was probably an ambush against some supply freighters. Much better to look at Hobo's posted game right afterwards. A solid victory in a 2000 point game. Much more sporting.

Thank you, Admiral Spellduckwrong.

That actually sounds a bit fun.  I remember patrol games from I think 4th ED 40k.  Didnt at all give a decent picture of the game itself but fun enough to stand on their own.

I am looking forward to seeing the next year unfold.  Der_Kaptain and Zelord you guys have done amazing work so far.  I am hoping that I will get to post more than a pair of games this year.  

As someone who worked with the beta test crew starting back in mid 2013, its great to see not only how many games are being played, but how the game as a whole has evolved.  Its gonna be a good year I hope.

Got a few more fleets in my local area now, so I should be able to add to the War Log a little more than last year (think I managed three games for the War Log before University decided to get in the way of some epic Apollo class gunnery...). Running a little campaign where there might be a few uneven match ups, but I'll report standard scenarios and even points match ups. 

I think we need the same for Planertfall.

Could you make it?

I don't play Planetfall, so i won't take time for this.

But if you ask to DerKapitan, maybe he could give you a spreadsheet and you just need to make the graphism.

I could help you on the graphism.

both my sizeable dindrenzi fleet are primed and ready to launch and hit planetside same goes for my smaller but still combat ready directorate forces, again both space ready and planet fall prepared. last year was a booming success lets see that it continues 

The 390 point thing was an idea Endrasalem brought from another forum. To see how effective your tactics are given an absolute minimum MFV that you can still make a legal fleet with. It makes for some frustratingly interesting fleet builds.

Weren't they called "Pauper Fleets"? I read about them on the Admiral's League on Facebook.