Sign in to follow this  
Fabiusm

Video Battlereport Mission 4

@Hannibal

thanks for your comment,

since Mission 5 is already filmed, and we are painting up the last models for Mission 6 which should be filmed soon.

I would like to know what Kind of Videos the community wants to see?

Whats the most interresting faction pair up? ...

Regards christoph

I would like to see straight up skirmishes. Like have a battle report utilizing each helix as its released. Core, then core + recon, core + heavy, then eventually a massive battlegroup will all helixs.

This, now that you guys know the game (hopefully!) would like to see just a regular, non-scenario battle, maybe with a full Core Helix v Core Helix thing or something on a decent sized board and terrain etc, just a regular batt-rep of the game :P

Mission number 5 is basically a straight up fight fielding a core Helix on each side,

Since the other Players (as Fabiusm) have just received their toys, we will need to give them some time for painting,

I personally don't watch those Videos with unpainted models, and I won't do that on our chanel just to Show the Video earlier.

I know the terrans will be done soon, and also the rethoza will get colour very quickly and after the january Releases we will be spoiled for choices of which races we pair up in our videobattle reports

I always use the same dice as my opponent!

But sometimes I have really good luck.

We already filmed the 5th mission in German, and it was frustrating for Hahnc77.

Soon, we will film the 5th mission in english. Perhaps I will have luck again.