We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Commander Drakere

January 2015 Release: "Storm Zone: Return of the Overseers"

Well I wouldn't say no to some Aquans Klarg, proberlly going to end up with a fleet for them. :)

As quite like the ground units and battle carrier has captured my attention painting wise.

Edit: my favourite Ship off Star Trek enterprise is the Xindi Aquatic ship >_<.

Shaun

Really Sorry about yesterday with comments and such, was upset about my friend moving away. My friends that have made matter greatly and do miss them when they go.

Ow and Friday is the end of the week for me. 5pm was early yes, as it wasn't the weekend yet, but haven't heard any exciting news in a while.

(Sorted, Leaving it at that, back to 2 player box discussion.)

Shaun

Another thought about the Terquai just crossed my mind, it could possibly be a battle cruiser for a large as the Kurak side of the alliance fleets don't have one available outside the main 3 fleets, would call it the Zenrai. :) 

Thought think Hawker got the Battle cruisers covered.

Shaun 

I would LOVE a terquai battle cruiser.. as it fits with thier theme of cruisers (assualt/torp) and i dont believe hawker has one? just a really powerful cruiser?

However based on the renders in PfPP the TEV hidden knowledge looks like a torp cruiser

I discovered the game a month ago and decided to go with Aquan Prime and Directorate.

That couldn't be better news for me if they'd release a new starter box with Aquan Prime and Directorate.

The Battle for Valhalla box set is now unavailable on Spartan's website...

...and here it is:

https://shop.spartangames.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=FABB02FABB02

unnamed.jpg

unnamed_1.jpg

unnamed_2.jpg

unnamed_3.jpg

When the leaders of the Aquan Prime heard of the assault of Proteus Prime by Directorate forces they were gripped with fear. The ancient texts told of a great danger hidden in the planet, and ancient force that could destroy the entire galaxy.

In response the latest fleet of Aquan starships was sent to intercept and destroy the Directorate fleet orbiting the planet. An epic battle is taking place above the planet of Proteus Prime - so gather your forces Commanders it is time for war! 

Aquan Prime: 1 Oannes Class Heavy Carrier, 2 Sulis Class Cruisers (right), 2 Shiva Class Gunships (left), 4 Chimaera Class Frigates, 2 Large SRS Tokens and 2 Small SRS Tokens

The Directorate: 1 Anarchist Class Battleship, 2 Turmoil Class R&D Cruisers (left), 2 Annihilation Class Gunships (right), 4 Liquidator Class Frigates, 2 Large SRS Tokens and 2 Small SRS Tokens

This large Dimensional Gate is of an unknown alien design. It's included in the box set, along with 1 2.0 Rulebook, 3 Token & Template Sheets, 2 Asteroid Sheets, 2 Fast Play Sheets, 2 Tactical Action Card Decks, 24 Dice and 1 Mission Booklet