We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Darthp00p00

Aquan Leviathan: An Anthology of Speculation

I'm thankful that the giant robots are limited to big chunky military looking walkers or weird alien things (so far). As long as things don't start getting too crazy. No anime style robots please and thank you.

Wait till the Ryushi make Planetfall...if they do... I bet it'll be Gundamns everywhere.

honestly even tho im a die hard zenian league player and wont turn coat regardless of how impressive the enemy forces are i do appreciate how good they all look and how well they play and i look forward to seeing this striding about the place XD my fiance is a little sad its not a land shark/mecha crab or giant flying death squid but hey XD im sure she will pick one up just to walk around stepping on my forces and zapping them with all them fancy lasers the fishies love so much

Reading the description of it on their store, it will be the first unit in Aquan army to make use of the dreaded Solar Titan Laser (That's the Pinpoint 3 one ladies!) and the Venom Missles (Anti-personel, Terror). Sooo.. a nightmare against infantry that get caught hanging out to dry and it will probably eat mediums quite happily if Pinpoint 4 on the Tyr is anything to go by when it comes to PP3 lasers. Oh.. and it has Target Lock and a designator taboot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.