We're moving to Discord!

Come join in the discussion here!

You can also still find out all the latest news on TWITTER and FACEBOOK

Thank you for your continued support, and we look forward to welcoming you shortly.

The Warcradle Team

Darthp00p00

Aquan Leviathan: An Anthology of Speculation

One can hope, we haven't even seen a render here nor Facebook.  I'm leaning towards a super heavy style skimmer tank.

It's logical someone will get a 'Mega Tank.' We have a flier, a multilegged walker, and two biped robots; so if the mega tank is coming it's you guys or the Relth. My money still says another flier though (either very manta ray looking or maybe jellifish-esque) and that Relth will be an even bigger spider.

It's logical someone will get a 'Mega Tank.' We have a flier, a multilegged walker, and two biped robots; so if the mega tank is coming it's you guys or the Relth. My money still says another flier though (either very manta ray looking or maybe jellifish-esque) and that Relth will be an even bigger spider.

Manta ray would fit the aesthetic better than a jellyfish.  As please let it be a manta ray!

Don't you dare show me that. I used to play Tau and would daydream about that awesome ship, setting it on the table, wetting myself at the sheer cinematic weight it would bring to the game...

Ehhh i cant complain. I got a Manta one way or another ;)

Ok ok so maybe not a manta carrier... But maybe like a.. Manta-like planetary assault lander thing...

Idk i really dont know.

Don't you dare show me that. I used to play Tau and would daydream about that awesome ship, setting it on the table, wetting myself at the sheer cinematic weight it would bring to the game...

I used to dream about that sculpt as well, but now it would just be a dust catcher on a shelf.  Granted that's called a 'Manta' doesn't mean our Leviathan couldn't still be shaped like that.  Save maybe in reverse and bristling with weapon emplacements.  No annoying little Frisbee-bots that can fall off either.

Something tells me that lawsuit would fail. Different scale, different material, different game, vaguely similar shape and the name of a fish that is not copyright-able.

Having said that, Spartan may elect to avoid unnecessary legal battles, so I have my doubts it will go in that direction.

Something tells me that lawsuit would fail. Different scale, different material, different game, vaguely similar shape and the name of a fish that is not copyright-able.

Having said that, Spartan may elect to avoid unnecessary legal battles, so I have my doubts it will go in that direction.

Which is my point Steve, GW has lawyers on staff at this point. So a whole office of legalese pros on salary, the cost of filing a frivolous copywrite case is part of their daily budget. Spartan on the other hand... that could be a noticeable slice out of the profit just to have someone who speaks the language fill out the form to call GW's bluff.

Or in PF-speak, Spartan's not going to want to walk towards GW's anti-money artillery marker even if it's micro die is still on 6.

Spartan already has/had a smooth-looking manta-shaped ship called the Manta...and nothing happened.

Yeah pok, catch being the Manta wasn't in BFG it was too small(same reason we are unlikely to see FSA frigates in PF.) On the otherhand with DZC & PF on the market combined with Epic's IP rights getting renewed very publicly, I personally wouldn't poke the dragon.

Yep... If I recall correctly it was supposed to be Terquai walkers, I'm guessing mediums by the size of the scales (which also featured on the grav tanks shown at the same time).

I'm hoping they'll see daylight when the Terquai get an assault helix.

as long as it's a machine or a bio-organic machine in aquan style and not like, a giant crab with a Howdah on its back. I felt ill when I found out the Soryllian leviathan is literally a giant dinosaur with laser guns strapped to it. 

Maybe you need some medicine if a model design makes you that nauseous. ;)

Stop Press!
Possible Aquan Leviathan spotted!!!!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

AquanLeviathan_zpsd7069285.jpg

....sorry.... :P......

....couldn't help myself..... :D

Obviously, this isn't it [....it hasn't got any lasers for one thing....] :o

Will give up more useful information soon....promise! :unsure:

d

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.