Sign in to follow this  
alamo

Heroes of Tarxon VI Discussion

I rather doubt it as it looks like the Din. have moved away from track completely and I don't see anything in the Invasion terran like the mk2 terran, at least not much. Altho the Invasion terran spider is a cool model as are both of the cmd models in Invasion for Din. and Terran.......just don't see much throwback.

Stingray, I have thought already along those lines and have even made up core helix with the mk1 models, but just lost inspiration and starting/completing other projects. Once the dust settles I would like to go back and visit the mk1 models and their uses. Now with the demise of UCS this opens another can of worms to deal with.

my rules are long packed away and i remember them being present but seldom used in the slots as invasion was mostly a vechicle game and the transfer to pf made the use of inf important to the helix structure to those who bought any way back in 2012-13? the tarzon vets are kinda an after-thought  to work them in to the pf structure...imho.  mine are packed away  deeply and unless you bought heavily into invasion it is really hard to come up with anything to use in pf and they do not play well with other helixes.

yeah ahmadan that may happen at some point but i kinda doubt it as most didnt buy into that sg system and not everybody will have access to the models........so those who bought in will still be probably.....;):wacko::rolleyes::D