Sign in to follow this  
swastakowey

"Sir, we have made Planetfall" Mission 2 - 3

Hey guys. Had our first 2 games of Planetfall. 

Its great!

I did a write up for it here:

http://theimperialpatrol.blogspot.co.nz/2014/11/we-have-made-planetfall.html

We had the platinum edition + terrain box so my table was full of stuff! We start painting tonight.

Tomorrow we will use ALL the forces (2 starter sets and allied sets) on the full table which i will put up here too. 

Let me know what you think :)

DSCF7883.JPG

Thanks for the batrep :) i am really looking forward to how your main battle goes - fishies for the win !!! :)

The one thing people seem to have trouble grasping is the reserve drop zone things - how do you think it goes ?

Ummm... well we place them as per mission. Then during turn 1 we can nexus them down to a 1. Then they come on as reinforcements dropping down on the marker with the random marker and random distance as shown on the marker?

Thats how it looked to us and it seems to work ok.  

Big battle was a lot of fun. Since I had 5 people round I frequently forgot to take pictures but I have enough to show the scale of the game and some cool in game shots. Report should be here in 10 or so hours!