Maulwurfmann

Maulwurfmanns Planetfall

I´m so happy my boxes (One proteus prime, a Terquai and Works Raptor)  arrived at my local store that weekend. And i couldn´t stop painting the last two days.

So i show you my Aquan forces until now.

fi60ER.jpg

(Swordsmen on the picture just for size comparison for my friends)

First i painted some Imzani. I wanted to invert the colour sheme. Just yellow as main colour and blue/turquoise as second.

0dsd5p.jpg

qdN0Sl.jpg

6Wgqv2.jpg

Next thing i´m working on are the stingray sites.

First wash

Yh39KY.jpg

How you like it?

Too yellow?

By the way, i ordered the Terquai box and there are missing 10 heads. I read about this issue but i don´t know who to tell to get me the missing parts. If you got any solutions where to adress i would be very happy. Thanks.

Thanks for all the replys. Sadly i did not find the time to paint today. Too much work here ;). I´m looking forward for tomorrow for new pictures.

I think the color is perfect, beautifully painted. For the missing heads, email : despatch@spartangames.co.uk

Thanks i did that and now i´m waiting for reply. Hopefully they get here soon.

Amazing! Can we get more close ups of the infantry?

wuVb28.jpg
8jQ2AZ.jpg

I tried but my possibilitys are limited due to my handy camera.

Given this paint scheme, and the skydrop crystals, I think there's only one thing to say:

"You must construct additional pylons."
"My life for Aiur."

:D

Didn´t think of that but as you tell.. that´s not the worst idea ;) Lets see if i can extend the protoss theme on the bigger guys.

Thanks too all of you and see you tomorrow.

First the promised pictures:

I finished the Stingray sites and another infantry base.

frOH0p.jpg
pQQVAD.jpg

Simply beautiful !

They look amzing, and i agree , spartan models just paint up so easily you just want to paint more :)

Could you tell the names of the paints and inks, so that you paint scheme can be  "borrowed"

First primed white. Than a light wash with Army Painter Quickshade "Dark Tone" to bring out the dark lines. You can see the wash on the right infantry bases. After this paint is dry i use Citadel Casandora yellow shade. See the infantry base on the left or the medium skimmer tank.

For the yellow highlights i use Vallejo Model Color Ocre Amarillo. For the blue parts Citadel Hawk Turquoise and Citadel Scorpion Green ( don´t know the actual name) for the..you guess right green parts. Always mixing with some black or white to bring out some highlights or shadows.

Here are the WiPs i have worked on today.

9AZkTo.jpg
YsJVwq.jpg