Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fremen

RoF on the main Spartan page

I'm just wondering if we have an ETA on when we can expect to see information and background about the RoF for Dystopian Legions on Spartan Games' main webpage alongside the core 4? I'd be particularly interested in seeing a "TOP SECRET: RoF Intelligence" like we have for the others.

Or, for that matter, an RoF section of the webstore.

I will be very glad when that day comes, but I suppose with only two infantry squads, an officer and a machine gun we'll have to wait. I personally am very keen to see the Hotch manifest in 28mm - I think those twin guns and triangular tracks are going to look pretty distinctive in Legions scale.

I agree with Projectmanhatten 5, let's see what January brings. I mean, we were expecting "Russians by December" (which sounds like a war slogan) but perhaps once Planetfall's got its foot in the door in December we'll be able to see some progress in the new year.

So far I'm chuffed to have some French after a year's wait, but more will be very welcome.

I hope that CoA, RoF and RC will have a release together. I also wane have the Xenophon in 32mm scale  ;). And the HMG, Field Gun and Portals.

Let's just wait for them and hoping that Spartan will release the FULL ORBATs in 1 time instead of continuously adding the newer models.

One of the important things to know about Spartan is that historically the website does not get updated. I mean they still had the banner on the front page advertising pre-orders going up for the DW release until September/October. And that was released in May.

But the product pages you're specifically referring to with the "Intelligence" pages was all of the blogs containing the details of the starter box contents brought into one page. They don't appear to have time to pay attention to DL with their release of Planetfall, so there hasn't been any blogs or details about any of the DL releases so far. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.