Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sasori

My Républicain Force

I haven't got much further with the Legionnaires, as I was rather underwhelmed by their abilities in my first game with them (maybe due to the way the scenario split the sections up), but the star of my game was Veronique Dubois, and as such, she jumped to the front of the paint queue.

DSCF1430.JPGDSCF1432.JPG

The flash seems to have bleached her a bit, so I'm not too happy with the pictures. Still, C&C welcome as always.

Go to my blog for more and bigger pictures.

Necrothread will not die!

After a 2 year hiatus, these guys made it back onto the painting table. I'm having a go at clearing through my backlog (this evening was painting minis I bought and started in 2004), so watch this space.

Quick WIP.

The HMG and loader are mostly done, so I'll take close ups of them one their faces are finished. The rest won't be too far behind.

Have the means of uploading images changed? I though previously I was able to put them in the text. Maybe I did them all through hyperlinks, I can't remember, it's been a while!

DL french small.jpg

Having real issues uploading photos to this thread. Not sure what's changed recently (or since I last did a bunch of pics) but it's really off-putting! I have two more views I want to add, both under 3okb, but no go!

:angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.