Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VanHelsing

Van Helsing's Iron Scorpion Adventure

I got the Iron Scorpion boxset, officially it's my xmas present. I am hoping to get the majority of the figures painted up in the next few weeks, it would be really nice if I could make it for xmas day but let's not get carried away. I like to take my time with the painting of the figures, it's the best part of the hobby for me, though I am really looking forward to rolling a few dice too.

To start I have a small group of French assembled, based and primed white. Then I washed them with a blue-grey, to help me see the detail - and some lovely detail there is too. Note I wiped the wash off the trousers and flesh with a damp brush. That's it so far, I have also started assembling the automaton, taking them slowly and putting them together an hour at a time to prevent too much frustration. 

45 days to go to xmas, let's see how much I can get painted by then.

i4a2LhU.jpg

Any updates? Already a month gone.  ;)

Ah, erm, cough. 

Yes I am a little behind. And I don't mean I  have a small backside. Got the first batch painted, just have to take a few snaps, update soon. 

I blame the weather, it's a bit darker these days. And Dragon Age. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.