Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mortaal

French desert camo

Hello all,

Having put together some of my C:IS Frenchmen I though sharing with you a few images of my desert camo scheme I thought would work on them. I also kept the epaulets in the original french foreign legion colours of red and green (with a yellow-golden band for the officers) and I think it worked out reasonably well.

2lw0v1c.jpg

a3m3hx.jpg

After finishing all of them I might perhaps add in a heat glow on the marine weaponry, but I am not 100% sure on that yet.

Regards,

Mortaal

Excellent. This is what I was considering doing! Now I get a reference. I think they are fantastic. I agree adding some bright red for highlights on the red may be a good idea. Not that I think the way it is now isn't bad. Cannot wait to see the legionaries

Good choice ! I have a similar idea in progress inspired by a crossover between the French Foreign Legion and the Deutsche Afrika Korps…

So this is the undercoated WIP for the "The Foreign Legion 1rst Corp Of Pondichery" :

dscn2115.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.