YoungDave

Shipping delay

And we have Planetfall! :D

All looks amazing!

Now demo game is scheduled for the 15th, time to get painting :wacko:

Very cool!  More painting :) and paint faster!

I'm not sure when I should contact SG as my order still shows processing.  Maybe after Dec 10th ….. maybe :(

Very cool!  More painting  :) and paint faster!

I'm not sure when I should contact SG as my order still shows processing.  Maybe after Dec 10th ….. maybe  :(

I am waiting until after the 10th as per the webstore/shipping FAQ, the issue is if it is not going to be with me next week I need to change the delivery address (which I cant do without speaking to them since for some reason I cant see the order on my account)… 

Don’t want to pester them as I am sure they are inundated with ‘WHERE IS MY STUFF!!!’ emails and every minute spent answering emails is a minute not spent dispatching orders  :rolleyes: !!!

you can change the time frame that you are looking at in the on-lime store. It sets 1 month as a default but I scroll down to 3 months and can see I'm stile processing.

Yeah, tried that but still no luck (but thanks anyway  :) ). As it happens I received a shipping notification 2 mins ago, and the link in the email details them as dispatched. Must have created a new account or something using the same email address and forgotten about it coz still not showing up in the view orders screen.... Bizarre! 

Very cool!  More painting :) and paint faster!

I'm not sure when I should contact SG as my order still shows processing.  Maybe after Dec 10th ….. maybe :(

I hope not the 10th, got a FSA event end of this month that we want to show them off at and a PF event end of next month.  :lol: .... wait not that funny.. :(

Please Spartan, ship them fast!  :rolleyes:

Yeah, tried that but still no luck (but thanks anyway  :) ). As it happens I received a shipping notification 2 mins ago, and the link in the email details them as dispatched. Must have created a new account or something using the same email address and forgotten about it coz still not showing up in the view orders screen.... Bizarre! 

AAAH I'm getting super jealous now.

Got mine from FRP. Cancelled my Miniature Market order. Too slow and their customer service has zero idea when they're getting it.

So can you guess what I'll be doing tomorrow then?  :wacko:

Though considering what they pulled on the Veydreth preorders, I won't feel too bad about canceling my Planetfall preorder.

So can you guess what I'll be doing tomorrow then?  :wacko:

Though considering what they pulled on the Veydreth preorders, I won't feel too bad about canceling my Planetfall preorder.

Northerndragons, let us know if MM credits your card or not. Buddy of mine had a pre-order from them and MM refunded him with a gift card instead of crediting his CC.

Northerndragons, let us know if MM credits your card or not. Buddy of mine had a pre-order from them and MM refunded him with a gift card instead of crediting his CC.

I paid via pay-pal, so it had better go back to my account.  Though I'm still waiting for them to get back to me about the status of it.  So we'll see.

Just received this from miniature mart:

Unfortunately, at this time we have not been given an excepted arrival date of Firestorm Planetfall to retailers and distributors here in the United States. My sales team has inquired to see if we can get an updated release date but as of yet has not received any further information. Please let me know if there is anything further I may assist you with and thank you for choosing Miniature Market!

Christina S.
Customer Service Manager
Miniature Market
support@miniaturemarket.com

ok so i got my shipped email on friday and ive still not recieved my stuff so i was curious how long it took for ppl to get their stuff after recieving their shipped email i got the platinum box so i dont know if that would influence time for delivery or what =/ have ppl been getting their stuff via royal mail or couriers or what because id like some idea how much longer i have to wait since ive waited the 2-3 working days now (this being the third since you dont count sundays -.- ) and i can assume it could still arrive if they send orders with couriers not royal mail but if it is royal mail i know im waiting longer than the 2-3 days they say it takes to arrive