YoungDave

Shipping delay

Well I guess the 22d will pass and for all very good reasons still no info on Tarxon vet squads sizes. You know all I want to do is sift thru my pile of painted resin to see if the mk1 rules squads sizes are similar to v2.

It's not like I'm asking for rules or stats or explanations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................

just vet squad sizes so I can organize my models while I wait..is this being too greedy? or how about a reply of yes or no besides just silence? And yes I realize everyone there is busy..just hoping.

Well I guess the 22d will pass and for all very good reasons still no info on Tarxon vet squads sizes. You know all I want to do is sift my plié of painted resin to see if the mk1 rules squads sizes are similar to v2.

It's not like I'm asking for rules or stats or explanations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.............................

just vet squad sizes so I can organize my models while I wait..is this being too greedy? or how about a reply of yes or no besides just silence?

Alamo, by now you should know, that silence is all we can expect from Spartan since the launch of Planetfall. But whenever I criticise that behavior somebody jumps in to the company's rescue! It has become the common way in this forum!

I kinda thought there might be some kind of consolation prize /previews /teaser for the 22nd, seeing as we were all originally hyped for this day...

Oh well.

Maybe they could hire a dedicated web guy, who just mans their facebook page and the forums, etc. and in between trawls all the wargaming sites dropping teasers here and there, who's job is not interfered with by deadlines - but can distract customers when they're missed, etc. 

I kinda thought there might be some kind of consolation prize /previews /teaser for the 22nd, seeing as we were all originally hyped for this day...

Oh well.

Maybe they could hire a dedicated web guy, who just mans their facebook page and the forums, etc. and in between trawls all the wargaming sites dropping teasers here and there, who's job is not interfered with by deadlines - but can distract customers when they're missed, etc.

Id do that job... Hummmm

@nightgamer, believe me I know and know that you have looked those myriad old threads over and are VERY AWARE of this too.

Yes, I am. Guess the way I wrote it, the sarcasm didn't really come through?! :(

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot, it's the 23rd and "no stats for the vets".

I've given up hope, that we'll see any of them before the official release.

Whoever said that patience is a virtue probably never had to wait for Planetfall. :lol:

I think Spartan are better than most companies in regards to customer care and I literally just think they are overwhelmed by demand and simply can't do everything as fast as we demand it. Printing errors or not.

Don't get me wrong, I have some grumpy customers in the shop but they are still very understanding, and it's only a week guys. It's not like it's months etc.

Other companies may spend more time doing PR but then they normally lack in another area which is more important. I'm happy to wait for Spartan to pull out another awesome game and more awesome models even if there is radio silence lol

Chin up guys! Only a few more days now...

Ah, the 1st world problems, reminding everyone what a blessed life we live i hope? :P

True,

but if I was running a company I couldn't imagine seeing my customers clamouring for just a tease and just letting it slide.

I don't want to see people put off the game before it gets started.